I hate Georgia!

Msuirondawgs

All-Conference
Mar 18, 2023
1,499
1,319
113
I don't want to hear any more **** about Milewski after seeing their all American catcher absolutely implode
 
  • Like
Reactions: Badon

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,402
5,500
113
It would appear the strain is more than Texas can bear.

Val Kilmer Tombstone GIF
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,038
10,204
113
I felt like Georgia would win this college World Series, but I thought they had to actually play to win... not giving away.
 

Called3rdstrikedawg

All-Conference
May 7, 2016
2,430
2,051
113
How much NIL did they put into this team? Just shows what a waste the investment is if we couldn’t best those bastards one in six.
They have been stealing other teams signs all year. They probably have the Houston astros tech guy in the dugout too.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list