I had a dream

NightKnight

All-Conference
Jul 21, 2008
3,273
1,722
68
4 Things people aren't interested in hearing about:
1. Your dream
2. Your kid
3. Your pet
4. Everything else, except themselves. Oh, how they love to hear about themselves. The universe is a dark cold vacuous void with you alone at its center. And your, vacation. No one wants to hear about your vacation.

I've just improved your personality by 10%. Welcome.
 
Feb 5, 2003
10,991
9,409
113
I had a dream, once.

tangled GIF
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?