I had a dream

diehard4dawgs

Redshirt
May 23, 2006
402
0
0
<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">I had a dream last night that we were beating Georgia Tech 38 to 7 at the end of the third quarter.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span> The MSU section was going nuts chanting SEC SEC SEC, and I was loving it feeling like we finally had the opportunity to chant SEC and feel like we were actually a part of the SEC dominance…… Then I woke up and realized that we could not score 38 points on the Starkville Academy junior high, but damnit it felt good for a little while.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span> Here is to hoping</span></p>
 

RebelBruiser

Redshirt
Aug 21, 2007
7,349
0
0
Question is, how many games into the season will it be before your offense reaches 38 points against D1 competition? You're still stuck at 14 offensive points through 2 games. That leaves 24 to go and 3 pretty good defenses in Georgia Tech, LSU, and Vandy coming up.

Edit: Reason I say that is because after we scored 41 in our opener, we did the same thing discussing our previous season. We determined that it took us 3 games the previous season for our offense to put up as many points as this year's team did in one game.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more