I got good news

Cincy Cat

Redshirt
Nov 4, 2006
14
0
1
went to the hospital yesterday and had an MRI. The results were great!Tumor is gone for now. I have to go see my neurologist monthly for a year, but for now I am cancer free. Just wanted to share the news with folks on here. Thanks for the positive thoughts, folks.

Dave -- I don't check the Board as much as I used to so I am a little late on this, but that is great news. Hope to see you in the West Lot this Fall.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  3. 03 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win