He's hurt. Hand issue.Dak had some bad throws last night. He threw high, he threw short. He was off. None of his bad throws were intercepted. Both INTs bounced off receiver hands.
He's hurt. Hand issue.Dak had some bad throws last night. He threw high, he threw short. He was off. None of his bad throws were intercepted. Both INTs bounced off receiver hands.
It doesn’t bother me either way. I hate the Cowboys.Why can't we be ok with saying that and still love Dak? It happens. It's the best league in the world and much is asked of Dak BUT much has been given.
Talking about Dak not Cowboys. Assuming you don't hate him.It doesn’t bother me either way. I hate the Cowboys.
I hate the Cowboys. But as long as Dak is their qb, I’m pulling for them.It doesn’t bother me either way. I hate the Cowboys.
I hope he does well. That’s all I’m giving.I hate the Cowboys. But as long as Dak is their qb, I’m pulling for them.
I made this very same comment two weeks ago to a group of buddies. No one arguedYeah we've got a lot in this fanbase who just might not be ready to accept this fact, or that perhaps he's getting closer to cooked than anyone hopes. I mean, he's lost arm strength, he's throwing a lot of ducks, and he's making some pretty bad decisions.
One play he was rolling right and had Flournoy wide open and underthrew him by 10 yards and almost got intercepted. Two of the dropped balls by WRs were fluttering ducks that contributed to the drop.
He's looking more and more like he has to wind up and use his whole body on this throws. It's almost like he's got something going on with his arm - an injury or something.
He looked like an old quarterback last night.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar