I feel bad for Cal

ukstudentfan20

Redshirt
Jul 3, 2008
2,708
3
0
Up against a perfect storm tonight and all season. So many haters on him I hope he can sleep it off sometime soon. Other than that heartbreaking loss. I thought we could see history. Happy Easter and enjoy the good things in life till we can have another chance.
 

Seth C

Redshirt
Jan 8, 2003
7,342
31
0
Cal has a job he gets paid for. At the end of the day, he's still employed and very successful at said job. It's the players I feel bad for.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NBA BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend