I e-mailed GB about 745 tonight....

War Machine Dawg

Redshirt
Oct 14, 2007
2,832
24
38
And got a response about 5 minutes ago. I'd say Mr. Byrne is on top of the situation. Nothing earth shattering in his reply, just a simple "Read your e-mail & appreciate your support of the Bulldog Club." Let me add here that if you are a BC member, let it be known in your e-mail. GB needs to know it's not just game day walk-ups and non-givers who are upset.
 

2thdoc44

Redshirt
Oct 24, 2007
362
0
0
 

saddawg

Redshirt
Jun 25, 2006
1,639
0
0
I got a good response.

From his reply, I take it the man is listening.

And thinking.
 

Ivehadbetter

Redshirt
Oct 18, 2007
637
0
0
at some point I would hope you take mercy on the board. If we lose to MTSU, I'll be scared to open any thread with your name in it... damn..
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation