"I don't have a theme for the Jukebox" Jukebox thread.....

Grant Green

All-American
Jan 21, 2004
4,024
5,532
113
Still on the waitlist so we shall see. Underground Arts is a very small standing venue in a basement.
I’m rooting for you.
I know the promoter for the shows in Portland held some tickets for a later release. Maybe that’s what you’re hoping for?
people around me paid 220-250 on secondary market.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rudedude

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,305
30,876
113
Good driving songs except be careful you might end up doing about 100MPH.


 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: rudedude
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
  3. 03 BWI Football The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
  5. 05 BWI Football Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?