I don’t know guys

oxfordrebel22

Sophomore
Oct 31, 2013
1,928
134
63
I’d have bet a substantial amount of money that y’all would score 35+ on Vandy. I’m at a loss. I watched most of the game, and I completely understand yalls frustrations. The entire offense has a really weird vibe to it. I’ve been telling y’all that it’s going to click, but hell I don’t know that it will at this point.. just a really weird year. It does appear that Leach is being incredibly stubborn.

I also recognize this is all setting up for y’all to throw for 650 yards and win the Egg Bowl 56-28, and I dread the crap out of it.
 

wsjmsu75

Junior
Sep 29, 2017
2,421
210
63
I’d have bet a substantial amount of money that y’all would score 35+ on Vandy. I’m at a loss. I watched most of the game, and I completely understand yalls frustrations. The entire offense has a really weird vibe to it. I’ve been telling y’all that it’s going to click, but hell I don’t know that it will at this point.. just a really weird year. It does appear that Leach is being incredibly stubborn.

I also recognize this is all setting up for y’all to throw for 650 yards and win the Egg Bowl 56-28, and I dread the crap out of it.

Shirley you jest. As it stands right now, this offense couldn't score 56 against air. Matter of fact, air would probably score 14 on two pick 6's.
 

oxfordrebel22

Sophomore
Oct 31, 2013
1,928
134
63
Shirley you jest. As it stands right now, this offense couldn't score 56 against air. Matter of fact, air would probably score 14 on two pick 6's.

With your user name having 75 in it, I’ll assume you’ve seen more Egg Bowl’s than me, which makes me feel confident in saying that you know how damn stupid that game is.
 

was21

Senior
May 29, 2007
10,008
636
113
Believing that State would score 35+ points on any team is baffling to me under current state of affairs
 

oxfordrebel22

Sophomore
Oct 31, 2013
1,928
134
63
Believing that State would score 35+ points on any team is baffling to me under current state of affairs

I just truly thought Vandy was that bad. And I don’t mean that to come across as some passive aggressive slight, truly I don’t. I’m baffled at this. I’ve always thought Leach was a brilliant coach. And still do, but I won’t lie, it’s getting harder to rationalize each week.

It just doesn’t make sense. Hell I’d have bet a substantial amount of money y’all would have had 208 yards in the first half. I’m also a crappy gambler.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,612
31,889
113
That’s the thing. Vandy IS that bad. Our offense really is that bad too.
 

BigDawg0074

Senior
Oct 12, 2016
1,367
718
113
I think it’s going to take another year and solid offseason. I think a new batch of offensive recruits will help spark a competitive spirit too. Leach talked about their lack of toughness on offense, the guys just standing around wide eyed. He will get it together, Leach isn’t just drifting into the sunset like some on this board claim. He’s going to work on this team and produce a competitive brand of offense.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar