I do not disagree that

gamecock stock

All-Conference
Jan 21, 2022
3,693
3,331
113
a change needs to be made at OC, even if his contract goes to the end of 2027. I will repeat that after the hirings of Satterfield, Loggains and Shula, I have ZERO confidence in Beamer hiring a competent OC. But I would not only look to making a change at OC but, I think we need a new Strength and Conditioning Coordinator. It just seems to me that we have had a lot more injuries in the Beamer era than before.
 

sclawman77

All-Conference
Jun 27, 2011
1,580
1,440
113
Shane is sticking by Shula all season it appears so no mid-season change. When the season is over, I'd imagine Shula will be the first to go. Shane will probably get one more year to turn it around-agree or disagree. I'd personally like to see them both gone this year.
 

cockyferg

Senior
Dec 7, 2010
517
500
63
Shane is sticking by Shula all season it appears so no mid-season change. When the season is over, I'd imagine Shula will be the first to go. Shane will probably get one more year to turn it around-agree or disagree. I'd personally like to see them both gone this year.
He'll get at least one more year just because of the staggering buyout he has
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,654
17,562
113
Shane is sticking by Shula all season it appears so no mid-season change. When the season is over, I'd imagine Shula will be the first to go. Shane will probably get one more year to turn it around-agree or disagree. I'd personally like to see them both gone this year.

There's really no point to a change. You're not fixing the offense in Game 8. The cake is baked at this point.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Insider Report: What's gone wrong for South Carolina, Bama game thoughts, what's next?
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout loss to Alabama
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Beyond the box score: 20 observations from South Carolina's ugly loss to Alabama
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football How every team on South Carolina's schedule played this weekend
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting Keeping up with South Carolina commitments: week 6