I do find it telling

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,514
31,753
113
I don't think it's the transitive property to notice that Vegas doesn't see a huge gap between all of these teams. It's pretty indicative that there's a lot of parity in the league, even at the top (maybe Georgia is in a class of it's own, but we'll see in the coming weeks). It seems like the SEC is a pretty well balanced league with a lot of really good teams this year.
I think Georgia is on another level. Then like you say a LOT of parity. Pretty good teams but all flawed.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor