I deleted my Facebook account

EERs 3:16

Redshirt
Oct 17, 2001
73,677
26
0
and I suppose it's a lot like quitting smoking. You don't miss the thing, but, you miss how it fills the down time.
 

JLW71073

Redshirt
Aug 7, 2003
6,499
7
0
and I suppose it's a lot like quitting smoking. You don't miss the thing, but, you miss how it fills the down time.
Yeah, I dropped mine for about 6-7 months. I cam back only because there were a couple of friends I wanted t keep in touch with. I'm not on it very often anymore and I don't have the mobile app.
 

Boomboom521

Redshirt
Mar 14, 2014
20,115
6
0
Facebook sucks! It just creates a more shallow world. Tons of relationships with just digital depth.
 

mneilmont

Sophomore
Jan 23, 2008
20,883
166
0
I don't have social media. I guess this is my social media......and I'm close to dropping this.
And to think we are identified by the company we keep. You would probably prefer to be identified by the name we assign to ourselves, and that would be more appropriate identification of our backbone.
 

DvlDog4WVU

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2008
47,535
3,916
113
I have a profile, but I can't tell you the last time I logged in or posted.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Cam Torbor: West Virginia defense must be ready to get back at it
  2. 02 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia’s 45-42 defeat against Iowa State
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia football snap counts: Iowa State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia offense plays well, but still room for growth
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia football PFF grades: Iowa State