I can't find this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad1218

Senior
May 4, 2003
8,765
825
0
I don't post as much or read this board as much as I used to with my kids playing basketball non stop so I apologize for not being able to find this thread. If someone wouldn't mind linking the thread where KYK admits that he knows nothing about college basketball coaching and apologizes to coach Pike for literally being one of the top 5 coaches in the college game I would appreciate it. I just want to contribute to that thread...
 

RU848789

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
65,442
44,459
113
I don't post as much or read this board as much as I used to with my kids playing basketball non stop so I apologize for not being able to find this thread. If someone wouldn't mind linking the thread where KYK admits that he knows nothing about college basketball coaching and apologizes to coach Pike for literally being one of the top 5 coaches in the college game I would appreciate it. I just want to contribute to that thread...
It's in the same thread where he acknowledges he doesn't even really know what a basketball offense actually is...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs