I cancelled Spectrum cable a week ago

Not2Shabby

Sophomore
Mar 6, 2024
74
123
0
I only have that subscription to watch sports. I knew we were going to lose, and that last night would be our last game. I timed it perfectly. Even told my wife the season would be over on the 21st.

Even knowing we were going to lose, the feelings of disgust and disappointment I felt last night over the absolute WASTE of such talented and likeable players placed into a winnable draw is beyond description.

Cal has managed to push me over the brink from simply despising him to outright hate. As far as I'm concerned he can take a flying f*** into a rolling doughnut.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU