I can see Self retiring

Damage_inc

All-Conference
Oct 4, 2019
591
1,065
91
He’s had a lot of weird health issues. It wouldn’t surprise me if he went into broadcasting. There are whispers nationally. One would assume we could land stokes this way for a big bag of cash. Then maybe we get the G league kid, hire a GM, return the only 3 decent players on this team that are eligible to play next year, and have a good portal haul.

I’m doing some mental gymnastics to drub up some positivity.
 

FatCatMan

All-Conference
Feb 19, 2026
1,355
3,225
113
Then Kansas would get Golden and he would likely keep the recruits. While we keep the moron who is killing UK basketball.
That’s Indiana, I mean Kentucky basketball baby. Better get used to it. Things are unlikely to change if boosters continue to look away from the disaster.
 

Goingfor9

All-Conference
Jan 27, 2003
16,492
3,540
113
I say get pope to step down with some neg buyout. Get pope to help go for golden
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach
  5. 05 KSR Football The public is hammering LSU