I am going to make a prediction

nvEERs

Junior
Jan 3, 2008
16,212
290
0
What has the left been preaching for 30+ years-the world is overpopulated. What better way to depopulate the earth than create a relatively harmless virus and then developed a "vaccine" that really doesn't treat the virus very well but does cause reproductive problems in the future.
I predict-starting next year we will begin to see a rapid increase in miscarriages, still births and birth defects. It won't be reported on so we probably won't know for 3-5 years. The left never pushes anything this hard with out a reason behind it. I predicated a few months ago when Bill Gates and George Soros bought out the testing company we would see an increase in cases and that is coming true today.





Catturd ™

@catturd2

·
1h

Let me get this straight ... 1) 75% of Americans are now vaccinated. 2) COVID cases are up 300% from this time last year when there was no vaccine. - this must be liberal science and math all rolled into one. I guess I’m just too dumb to figure it out.

Chrissy Clark

@chrissyclark_


Well… after getting the Pfizer vaccine and having COVID twice, I have been diagnosed with COVID for a THIRD time. Symptoms are bad this time around. Prayers are always appreciated.




Just a few quotes
“The ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren't enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage.”
― Mikhail Gorbachev

“In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.”
― Prince Philip quoted in Deutsche Presse Agentur August 1988

“I could never find two people who are perfectly equal: one will always be more valuable than the other. And many people, as a matter of fact, simply have no value.”
― Pentti Linkola, Can Life Prevail? - A Radical Approach To The Environmental Crisis
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia wants competition for reps in running back room behind Cam Cook