But it was worth it![]()
I'm tired A.F but got to hit the gym at lunch break. I want to grow up to be like Zion.
Honkey, you're in good shape brother. I saw those guns at CTC.i too am tired AF , and I'm the happiest man on the planet this morning, that **** was pure gold.
Well he finally stopped by and said we looked "scary good" and he raved about Zion!A buddy of mine here at work is a big UNCHeat fan and we were talking just a couple days ago about being excited for the season. He's walked by me probably 20 times today and not said a word.![]()
Devils Illustrated Football
Nate Sheppard on injury: “I’m good to go”
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke can’t solve fourth quarter against Georgia Tech
Deacons Illustrated Football
My Take On Others: Carnage, carnage everywhere
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT
Devils Illustrated Football
Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech