with all the freebies and discounts that were included in the season ticket packages. Of course, it’s still gonna take the concession folks five minutes to calculate my free refill.
I thought the season ticket package was nice as well. But I think you're being generous as to the speed of the concessions.with all the freebies and discounts that were included in the season ticket packages. Of course, it’s still gonna take the concession folks five minutes to calculate my free refill.
Then there’s a ticket book with silly but practical deals at the concession stand.
Have you received your season tickets? Mine have not arrived.
The best one is a free night and round of golf at shangri la. Shirley there’s a catch but who knows?! Then there’s a ticket book with silly but practical deals at the concession stand.
Jesse - thanks. I haven’t received my Eastside or End Zone tickets but will check on them. I did get an email a few minutes ago that club seat tickets will be available on Friday from 3:00 - 6:30.I received mine Saturday.
Isn’t Shirley from Shangri La that quarterback’s mom you had the hots for?
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb warns Tulsa defense: 'Number six is a real problem'