not gonna lie, some of the physiques on this team damn near give me a boner. No homo.
who is the first guy in the vid?
not gonna lie, some of the physiques on this team damn near give me a boner. No homo.
not gonna lie, some of the physiques on this team damn near give me a boner. No homo.
That's Logan Cooke, former LHP Diamond Dog. His name is literally on the Jersey above his number.
ive been married so long, I dunno what floats my boat anymore eitherLook, I don't know what floats your boat.
Anyway, sorry I left these *** off.
ive been married so long, I dunno what floats my boat anymore either
That's Logan Cooke, former LHP Diamond Dog. His name is literally on the Jersey above his number.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar