HVS is a Card!

KozmasAgain

All-American
Sep 23, 2016
10,149
6,942
112
Good pickup with the addition of the other 2 transfers coming in we’re off to a good start. I would also like to see Alexia Mobley reach her potential I know she has been plagued with injuries but she looked really good coming out of high school. I remember seeing a video of her dunking the ball.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2330859

2330859

All-American
Nov 28, 2002
12,145
9,804
0
CJW did not “let HVL get away”; that decision was entirely engineered by Hailey’s father. Those close to UL are convinced Jeff had no advance knowledge, nor any influence in her decision to leave.
 
Cardinal Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting Cardinal Sports: Louisville recruiting scoop - 10/7
  2. 02 Cardinal Sports Football Projecting Louisville's defensive depth chart going into Florida State game
  3. 03 Cardinal Sports Football Projecting Louisville's offensive depth chart going into Florida State game
  4. 04 Cardinal Sports Football How to watch Louisville at Florida State: Storylines, TV times and more
  5. 05 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville vs. Florida State: 5 names to know