Still alive!Put Bennie in the slot WR spot!
Keep in going, one game at a time!
Still alive!Put Bennie in the slot WR spot!
Huge win. Great game plan by the staff...not sure if we will have the legs to beat Maryland but damn this win feels good.
When I heard Rick Mahorn on the radio, right before this game, say that everybody in this league should worry about having to play Nebraska I kind of laughed.
I'm not laughing now. Nobody is. Damn. Nice win.
I agree with you. But it is just one game. If we manage to beat the Terps tonight? Then slap my *** and call me Charlie...Hi haters. #firemiles #derp
![]()
That was a great game. This team has some talent if they will have the "want to." Let's get another.They kicked the hell out of Wisky!
So the only thing good enough for you is IF they can beat a top ten talent team? Okeydokey then.I agree with you. But it is just one game. If we manage to beat the Terps tonight? Then slap my *** and call me Charlie...
Hi haters. #firemiles #derp
![]()
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference