Husker vb vs fsu.

HUSKERFAN66

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2004
21,539
3,825
113
Fault playing tough. We're making some errors and our hitting % isn't great tonight. Highly doubt we make final 4 unless we start playing better. Toughest bracket again
 

HUSKERFAN66

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2004
21,539
3,825
113
Lyndsay Krause made up for back to back attack errors to get the kill.
Huskers up 2-0
 
Jan 14, 2017
3,160
493
47
Does anyone else think the announcer on the husker radio team (John Baylor) is obnoxiously annoying and horrible?
 

HUSKERFAN66

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2004
21,539
3,825
113
next up: Illinois, in Austin then either Texas or Washington / Hawaii, per KP
I didn't see Illinois beating KY . Wow. We should get to elite 8. Uterus will be tough but Baylor beat them earlier and we watched Baylor at ksu. At that time I felt Huskers would easily beat Baylor IF we played. TX isn't like Wisconsin trees so there's that!!
 

TruHusker

All-Conference
Sep 21, 2001
12,156
2,474
98
Does anyone else think the announcer on the husker radio team (John Baylor) is obnoxiously annoying and horrible?
My wife and I listen to VB and he drives us crazy. I read this post to her and she got a kick out of it and stated imitating his growl.
 

HUSKERFAN66

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2004
21,539
3,825
113
Does anyone else think the announcer on the husker radio team (John Baylor) is obnoxiously annoying and horrible?
Kaboom. Sometimes I like him other times I shake my head. Tries too hard to be cute. When I can't stand him is mostly at away venues when he's trying to be quietly excited
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
  5. 05 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South