McGowens got away with an NBA travel in the first half.That one guy off of an offensive rebound took 3 steps backwards, I thought.
Why did we wait until it was tied to call a time out?14-0 run in less than 3 minutes.
Why did we wait until it was tied to call a time out?
What'd you get? Pastrami?I leave to go pick up a sandwich and come back to this garbage.
I enjoy the irony of ESPNU showing commercials 100% directed at senior citizens.
Has Wilcher made a 3 all year? I thought he was supposed to be a shooter…missed like 4 wide open shots
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions