Husker Bars in Pittsburgh?

Mar 4, 2009
1,214
701
0
I have to be in Pittsburgh for business this friday.. are there any Husker bars in the city? I looked on HuskerMax and was not able to find one. Any info is appreciated, thanks!!
 

Nebraskabucco

Sophomore
Oct 20, 2001
5,425
165
63
Unfortunately, not really. I moved two years ago, so maybe something has changed, but I doubt it. It apparently used to be at the Fox and Hound in the North Hills, but we went there one time and were the only Husker fans. Your best bet is to find a killer sports bar and watch it alone. The only large city that Ive been to that doesnt have one.
 
Mar 4, 2009
1,214
701
0
Unfortunately, not really. I moved two years ago, so maybe something has changed, but I doubt it. It apparently used to be at the Fox and Hound in the North Hills, but we went there one time and were the only Husker fans. Your best bet is to find a killer sports bar and watch it alone. The only large city that Ive been to that doesnt have one.

sigh... thanks for the info.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC