Hurricane final scholarship

mmckell

Senior
Mar 23, 2016
614
434
63
As per Chris Harmon, Tulsa has one remaining basketball scholarship. What player would you most enjoy seeing receiving the last scholarship? Excluding DJ Jefferson & Lofton.
 
Last edited:

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,159
15,897
113
Lofton of course.

After that, I'd want to see who they are recruiting hardest after this holding pattern is over to pick one. I don't care to make a wish list that will never happen. If this h.p. is over Lofton, I just wonder in 10 days who will be left.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions