Where is he?? He just had 3 players taken in the first round and he's nowhere to be found. Has he had any comments at all?
99% of recruits want to get paid to play college football. Most would like to be drafted after three years in the first round. I'd say the infomercial worked like a charm, unfortunately.
Obviously every program cheats, we do it and if you don't think so you've got your head in the sand, but he must be in some thick **** if he's not getting out in front of this today and ADAMENTLY denying this. Release a statement through your agent, at least.
To some degree, sure. But not everyone cheats to the same level... that's apparent. They've reached a level that was so ostentatious, that it could no longer be ignored.
So, no.. I don't think we cheat just the same as them.
Where did I say we cheat the same as them? That's why I said they must be in some THIIIIICK **** where they can't even reign in their payroll.To some degree, sure. But not everyone cheats to the same level... that's apparent. They've reached a level that was so ostentatious, that it could no longer be ignored.
So, no.. I don't think we cheat just the same as them.
I bet Freeze truly is a man of God today.
Just stating an observation friend. The rebs were reckless and brazen with this recruiting class. Like hadnt a care in the world paying these players. It's biting them now, but is it really? I look forward to seeing how this plays out over the next five years. Miami got that same "reputation" and it paid off so to speak with a few natty's. Who knows.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State