Hug your illegal

SlipDrip

All-Conference
May 26, 2015
1,833
4,429
113
Oh, they disagreed? That never happens . Let me help your retarded a$& out

“ Georgia Governor Brian Kemp did not reject Donald Trump's broader COVID-19 approach, but the two publicly clashed in April 2020 over the timing and speed of reopening Georgia's economy”
He was the only governor that opened up his state. Then Florida followed and Trump got where he hatted desantis for not listening.

and I get socialist love to insult people but you don’t need so much hate in your heart. Especially with all of trumps winning. Yeah he hit record level disapproval today but I’m sure the midterms will be fine. Like you said, things are great.

how many Trump clot shots have you gotten?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JohnHughsPartner

JohnHughsPartner

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
7,665
9,879
113
He was the only governor that opened up his state. Then Florida followed and Trump got where he hatted desantis for not listening.

and I get socialist love to insult people but you don’t need so much hate in your heart. Especially with all of trumps winning. Yeah he hit record level disapproval today but I’m sure the midterms will be fine. Like you said, things are great.

how many Trump clot shots have you gotten?
Holy shitte🤣
So Trump was against states reopening their economies before state level decision making l??

Again, which lockdowns did he reject? Answer or shut tf up
 

SlipDrip

All-Conference
May 26, 2015
1,833
4,429
113
Holy shitte🤣
So Trump was against states reopening their economies before state level decision making l??

Again, which lockdowns did he reject? Answer or shut tf up
Phase 1 of Trump’s lockdowns. You should know what phase 1 was since you were masked up locked in your house waiting on Trump and Fauci’s next move.

and I see you’re too embarrassed to say how many Trump clot shots you’ve received.

I also blame Clemson for my political views. My economics degree taught me that tariffs and other socialist economic policies like Trump stimulus checks are horrible economic policies.
 

JohnHughsPartner

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
7,665
9,879
113
He was the only governor that opened up his state. Then Florida followed and Trump got where he hatted desantis for not listening.

and I get socialist love to insult people but you don’t need so much hate in your heart. Especially with all of trumps winning. Yeah he hit record level disapproval today but I’m sure the midterms will be fine. Like you said, things are great.

how many Trump clot shots have you gotten?
Hey bro, the international team is whipping team USA in Presidents Cup. Trumps fault?
 

Gibbs6

Freshman
Sep 25, 2026
105
60
7
isn't the tail on the dog in the blue top just a little misplaced...?

just for curiosity, how do you get so many handles on the same board??? serious question...I might want to try it
The Iowa mod is a ***** and bans my handles so I have to create a new one. I don’t do it for fun nor do I used multiple handles daily like Mclovin does.
 

JohnHughsPartner

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
7,665
9,879
113
Phase 1 of Trump’s lockdowns. You should know what phase 1 was since you were masked up locked in your house waiting on Trump and Fauci’s next move.

and I see you’re too embarrassed to say how many Trump clot shots you’ve received.

I also blame Clemson for my political views. My economics degree taught me that tariffs and other socialist economic policies like Trump stimulus checks are horrible economic policies.
Wait wait
How long did “phase 1” last ?
12 days ? 🤣🤣🤣
Tell me more about Trumps “lockdown” ☠️
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson - Miami Postgame Notes