Hubbard MSU

Feb 17, 2025
635
845
93
There you go again, disrespecting the coach again. Just what other coach do you think would come here and put up with all this crap you have put Pope through. The only program in the country similar to the way you treat Pope is North Carolina. Well they Ren their coach off and have they found a coach willing to take that program ? No they have not. A big bag of money is not always the answer. You keep talking about Kentucky's tradition, well the Cats haven't been relevant since 2012. I am an old man , and most of those championships were won before I was born or before I was big enough to even watch basketball. I am 73 years old and the Cats have 2 championships in all those years, 2. The tradition you keep talking about was before most people on this board were even born. Leave Pope alone and let him do his job. You left out 2 championships Iam 66 and have witnessed 4 championships 78,96,98, and 2012
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule