Lol there is no chance we're let back in to HORT. This thread right here shows you why. People just can't ignore Gibbs or the other trolls that plague these boards. It's like a sick addiction. If people only knew how much better the On3 experience would be if they would just put all those handles on ignore and then put the handles that keep engaging with them on ignore. I was ready to quit On3 all together and then I went on a huge ignore spree. It's so much better now.Soooo …. Was the decision made that the leadership of the Hawkeyes boards doesn’t want you guys back?
There is always someone trying to fill the void and get attention.Lol there is no chance we're let back in to HORT. This thread right here shows you why. People just can't ignore Gibbs or the other trolls that plague these boards. It's like a sick addiction. If people only knew how much better the On3 experience would be if they would just put all those handles on ignore and then put the handles that keep engaging with them on ignore. I was ready to quit On3 all together and then I went on a huge ignore spree. It's so much better now.
Did tom actually ban one of Mclovin’s many handles? Seems the anongibbs handle is gone.When are you upgrading your iPhone 15? I'm surprised you didn't buy a Pro.
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
Tiger Illustrated Football
Dabo Swinney: Corian Gipson lost for the season, additional injury info, open date week prep for Clemson
Tiger Illustrated Football
Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
MONDAY INSIDER
Tiger Illustrated Football
Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch