Now I feel awful about ruining the jokeNo. People don't even have to try with me. I make goatse blush.
I wanted to leave a laughing emoji because of how bothered you are, but as you went on you're mostly not wrong.Since the Iowa Borg got here, I simply requested you guys post with some maturity, instead of 4chan'esque trolling. The Borg proved incapable of doing so (that only made them more energized to act up), so ... when/if you guys finally go, it'll be a fine day, and I won't be following the Iowa Borg, as it'll be exactly what I wanted from the moment you guys proved incapable of anything other than juvenile internet interactions (as a whole). I can't speak for any trolls you brought with you, or any trolls that predated you here, however. It seems that the wannabe Mean Girls contingent actually feed off the trolls they supposedly loathe, so they may try to coax them back (while claiming they don't want them to follow).
Also, @Moogy is a troonologist at heart.I wanted to leave a laughing emoji because of how bothered you are, but as you went on you're mostly not wrong.
You just needed to interject the fact that political discourse was behind 99.9999% of it all.
That's why I tell them to stop caring about politics, but like you said yourself........."they are incapable of doing so"
![]()
I will appreciate the effort if no one else will.Goodness. I bet Moogy is a blast on a first date.
Date: "Will you order for me while I go to the restroom?"
Moogy: "Absolutely, but I think it’s important that we first unpack why you're assuming I should be the one ordering. Is that based on some internalized patriarchal expectation that men should provide and women should defer? Because I’m perfectly comfortable ordering for myself, and frankly I think relationships work best when both parties interrogate these outdated social constructs rather than blindly participating in them. Also, what exactly do you mean by 'order for me'? Are you asking me to make a decision on your behalf? Because that raises some interesting questions about autonomy, consent, and..."
...Date quietly walks out and never returns.
I’m still catching up tooAlright, there's too many damn posts to go through.
I'm assuming the guys on HROT that pay to still use the forum talked Tom into keeping it closed to everyone else?
Because as of Friday evening it's still behind the paywall.
I feel left out.
Probably. After reading through much of this thread I can't blame them. You are one pathetic loser, GibbsAlright, there's too many damn posts to go through.
I'm assuming the guys on HROT that pay to still use the forum talked Tom into keeping it closed to everyone else?
Because as of Friday evening it's still behind the paywall.
Probably. After reading through much of this thread I can't blame them. You are one pathetic loser, Gibbs
There’s 1 that’s always at the center of it allI can’t keep up with message board drama. Is it really one poster who has caused all the trouble?
Yes according to Gibbs.I’m still catching up too
Is Tom who Torbee was playing tummy sticks with?
Oh thank goodness I didn’t see this on Friday. Had I known I was blasted, my whole weekend would have been ruined.This is the response of someone who just got blasted with the truth. Tucking his tail and running.
Yourself? I usually see about 5-10 different handles constantly crying about me. I see those same handles crying about other posters as well. So id say there are at least 5 of you always needing to be the center of attention.There’s 1 that’s always at the center of it all
Who said I didn’t want to have a beer with you? You told me I better bring friends to which I asked you why I would need to bring friends and you didn’t respond.Since he didn't want to have a beer with me, good luck.
I can see it now, Ghey gets arrested and thrown in jail.While it's true I'm straight, white dude. I'd skull f.vck you prison style in about 2 seconds and toss your numb body off to the side, you little $h!t.
There's no way Tom is opening that **** back up if he sees this thread.Alright, there's too many damn posts to go through.
I'm assuming the guys on HROT that pay to still use the forum talked Tom into keeping it closed to everyone else?
Because as of Friday evening it's still behind the paywall.
Glee is a little skinny b!tch with floppy wrists. Liberals are yuge pvssiesI can see it now, Ghey gets arrested and thrown in jail.
Random person: Why did you do it. Why did you commit the crime.
Ghey Butterscotch: I wanted to skull **** some dude and I’m totally not gay so I had to go to prison to do so.
There's no way Tom is opening that **** back up if he sees this thread.
Glee is a little skinny b!tch with floppy wrists. Liberals are yuge pvssies
and to your post. I wish I was skinny. Those days are long since gone. Not sure how to determine a "floppy wrist". It does flex, but I think that's on God not me. Liberals are yuge pvssies? Ya, I'd say many are. MAGAs are moronic cult worshipers, so I guess both of those parties have their issues.Glee is a little skinny b!tch with floppy wrists. Liberals are yuge pvssies
yea, I have to admit, I don't understand why all the antagonism and insults. If you don't like what another posters is posting just hit the ignore button. It's easy to see though why Gibbs is on the receiving end of a lot of grief. IMO, he brings a lot of it on himself.There's no way Tom is opening that **** back up if he sees this thread.
Fair enoughand to your post. I wish I was skinny. Those days are long since gone. Not sure how to determine a "floppy wrist". It does flex, but I think that's on God not me. Liberals are yuge pvssies? Ya, I'd say many are. MAGAs are moronic cult worshipers, so I guess both of those parties have their issues.
Hopefully Operation Ignore Little Gibby is in full effect this gd AWESOME Monday.yea, I have to admit, I don't understand why all the antagonism and insults. If you don't like what another posters is posting just hit the ignore button.

It's easy to see though why Gibbs is on the receiving end of a lot of grief. IMO, he brings a lot of it on himself.
Sounds like something a limp-writes biotch would cry about. Gibby is too mean to us, why can’t he just join our cult already!, JHP. Of all the limp-wristed, whiny little b!tches on this board, I figured we could all agree little gibby is the worst offender and you could ignore that little dicksicle. THREE things should unite this board--football, tits and ignoring little gibby.![]()
I sure do. I call out the other losers and they can’t take it so they gang up on me. It’s a fascinating thing to watch. It’s kinda like a nature documentary. (In a wispering voice) we are now watching to see how the liberal cult will react to this latest message about them. Will one individual act out and how long until he calls for backup from the other handles. Let’s find out.yea, I have to admit, I don't understand why all the antagonism and insults. If you don't like what another posters is posting just hit the ignore button. It's easy to see though why Gibbs is on the receiving end of a lot of grief. IMO, he brings a lot of it on himself.
Operation gibby ignore would probably mean that you should stop crying about him and mentioning him in every other comment.Hopefully Operation Ignore Little Gibby is in full effect this gd AWESOME Monday.
View attachment 1405248
Not sure why he would even need to open this thread. Or why he would even entertain the thought. Unless of course he opens it back up with the hopes of increased revenue and plans to ignore all messages from posters constant crying. I think his own emotions would get in the way of the last part.There's no way Tom is opening that **** back up if he sees this thread.
We both know that you can pull two handles as the same time. I’m glad you invited your friend over for the weekend.Gibbles isn't smart enough to pull off two handles, and that frustrates him to no end.
Babe, how was your McLegion meeting last night? Did everyone make it?So how many people are we now? Gotta be up to 10 or 11. Gibbles is so mentally fragile that he can't accept that scores of people on here all hate him and think he's a moron. So he rationalizes that it's actually just ONE person who hates him and thinks he's a moron, and that ONE SINGLE person runs dozens of handles.
All weekend long!!! It’s a blessing and a curse he has to go back to work Monday mornings.Good lord you guys are still going at it?
Oh we phucked him good over the weekend. So happy he joined us.YER GOD DAM RITE WER FUCAN MCLEEJUN
You are doing an amazing job pretending to be that Gibbs guy. Shh, I won’t let anyone know. I can’t believe you have fooled everyone into thinking I’m him. I do enjoy you taking your love for him out on me at night.Your account has been running for years and has 2,300 posts. Mine dates to 2009 and has 6,100 posts. AFM has over 20,000 posts to his credit. McLovin's account goes back to 2008 and has over 10,000 posts. JWolf has over 2,000 posts and has been around for many years. And yet we are somehow all the same person and running a shadow operation with handles for literal decades. Anyone who genuinely thinks that is so dumb that they should be stoned to death.
I was talking in a thread months back about how my family has a place on Minnesota's north shore. Gibbles specifically freaked out when I noted this because he said it was the first time I'd ever said anything about myself on here (which is wrong, but ok). And so what is DoUbLeDuTcH saying yesterday? Oh, he's from the "Minnesota North Shore." What a coincidence. Here are the photos for when Gibbles claims I'm MaKiNg ThInGs Up.
View attachment 1402460
View attachment 1402465
DoUbLeDuTcH also doesn't know the difference between your/you're. Doesn't know how commas work. Doesn't know how question marks work. Uses weird paragraph formats. Claims to be from a place Gibbles fixated on with me. And this person also pretends to be a "gay trans" because the user is someone who thinks being gay or trans is one of the worst things a person can be.
If you're wondering why that sounds exactly like Gibbles, it's because Dutch is Gibbles, and he's genuinely too stupid to fool anyone.
Wait, someone else has a similar name as me? Who is Double_Dutch, I’ll kick its ***!Gibbles also created the WeastHawk handle, the FatFuckTorbee handle, etc, etc. This is who he is.
That was us this weekend. Taking turns blasting each other’s backsides. Only there was no tucking and running. More like kissing and massaging.This is the response of someone who just got blasted with the truth. Tucking his tail and running.
You goof, you knew I was at home getting things ready for our special night.So odd — Gibbles vanishes and so does DoUbLeDuTcH. Nobody knows why.
Sorry Moral, we didn’t mean to leave you out.Unless I missed it, I didn’t think Gibbles ever claimed I’m you. If he has, that’s my bad for the omission.
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
Tiger Illustrated Football
Dabo Swinney: Corian Gipson lost for the season, additional injury info, open date week prep for Clemson
Tiger Illustrated Football
Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
MONDAY INSIDER
Tiger Illustrated Football
Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch