HROT board is back

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,693
5,459
113
Everyone knows you’re a lefty. Even the left know you’re on the left and have even joked about how you are on the left and they still can’t stand you.
Except I'm not a lefty. I'm sorry your psychosis-addled brain can't process this, but it's not my problem, troll.
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,693
5,459
113
Keep telling yourself that if that’s what makes you feel better. I’d hate to ruin your day.

Why do you feel it necessary to lie about what someone is, or believes, in order to try to attack them, insult them, or try to make some point which you can't make if you adhere to reality? Are you this limited as a human?
 
Last edited:

Gibbs6

Freshman
Sep 25, 2026
105
60
7
Why do you feel it necessary to lie about what someone is, or believes, in order to try to attack them, insult them, or try to make some point which you can't make if you adhere to reality? Are you this limited as a human?
What did I lie about? Are you forgetting that you’re the poster saying my mom tried to kill me with a coat hanger or that I’m the one that has a disability?
I don’t even have to ask if you are limited as a human, I already know you are.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson - Miami Postgame Notes