“Re-joined” a bet that a phaggot had already welched on??? Are you a retard lolIf you had any T you would have re-joined the bet when I asked you to FOUR TIMES. Who's the pvssy now?
Yes, yes you are
“Re-joined” a bet that a phaggot had already welched on??? Are you a retard lolIf you had any T you would have re-joined the bet when I asked you to FOUR TIMES. Who's the pvssy now?
Same bet, same terms, you pussed out. Now please start your own board for yourself and "the click" so adults don't have to subjected to your twinkie twaddle.“Re-joined” a bet that a phaggot had already welched on??? Are you a retard lol
Yes, yes you are
You are one retarded phaggotSame bet, same terms, you pussed out. Now please start your own board for yourself and "the click" so adults don't have to subjected to your twinkie twaddle.
A retarded phaggot is a loser who has to call in "the click" to support him because he knows he can't win an argument by himself, you fuggin baby.
@[B]Scrubby ill be your message board friend, so we can form a message board click like the lesbian librards OTB
Holy shitteA retarded phaggot is a loser who has to call in "the click" to support him because he knows he can't win an argument by himself, you fuggin baby.
![]()
Holy shitte
Says the twink that has an off board group text with other twinks from this board![]()
He went back to the Iowa site. He calls himself “mclegion”A retarded phaggot is a loser who has to call in "the click" to support him because he knows he can't win an argument by himself, you fuggin baby.
![]()
His revisionist history really is something. Earlier today he tried claiming to me that he never spread disinformation during Covid about masks working and the clot shots preventing the spread of Covid. Said I was “full of ****” for suggesting he parroted those lies.
You are one vile lying POS. Here is my exact reply a.sshole. GFY click b*tchHis revisionist history really is something. Earlier today he tried claiming to me that he never spread disinformation during Covid about masks working and the clot shots preventing the spread of Covid. Said I was “full of ****” for suggesting he parroted those lies.
at least it shows his past behavior embarrasses even him, though his defense mechanism is to lie and pretend it never happened va just admitting he is a gullible idiot sometimes. At least he has will and grace to keep him company (I wonder if his pets have ever had monkey pox btw..)
FU and your fiction. You didn't know me or see a thing I posted 6 years ago, you vicious little punk.
"Stephen Moore's post highlights an AI-generated New York Times front page dated September 17, 2026, featuring a fictional headline on record-high household incomes and the lowest U.S. poverty rate ever based on 2025 Census data."
Quiet anti vaxxer. I don’t have time for your endless disinformation campaigns.You are one vile lying POS. Here is my exact reply a.sshole. GFY click b*tch
I don't know how you live with yourself, I really don't. You're a conspiracy theorist and a pathological liar who will accuse others of sh*t you pull out of your a.ss and then endlessly repeat it. It doesn't matter the context or even if someone refused to answer your vile questions, you'll fill in the blanks for them anyway and spread that too. This is a message forum where we're supposed to discuss the subjects, not a place to sling **** about anonymous posters you don't even know. Doing the latter shows you're a weak loser, desperate for the attention you wouldn't otherwise get from those that are better human beings than you are. If you can't act like a mature adult, you should do us all a favor and find something else to do with your time. Being a message board menace is not something to put on your resume'.Quiet anti vaxxer. I don’t have time for your endless disinformation campaigns.
I guarantee you on his Grindr profile, he refers to Will & Grace as his childrenHis revisionist history really is something. Earlier today he tried claiming to me that he never spread disinformation during Covid about masks working and the clot shots preventing the spread of Covid. Said I was “full of ****” for suggesting he parroted those lies.
at least it shows his past behavior embarrasses even him, though his defense mechanism is to lie and pretend it never happened va just admitting he is a gullible idiot sometimes. At least he has will and grace to keep him company (I wonder if his pets have ever had monkey pox btw..)
PHUCK OFF PHAGGOT.He went back to the Iowa site. He calls himself “mclegion”
Quite easily because I am awesome af.I don't know how you live with yourself, I really don't. You're a conspiracy theorist and a pathological liar who will accuse others of sh*t you pull out of your a.ss and then endlessly repeat it. It doesn't matter the context or even if someone refused to answer your vile questions, you'll fill in the blanks for them anyway and spread that too. This is a message forum where we're supposed to discuss the subjects, not a place to sling **** about anonymous posters you don't even know. Doing the latter shows you're a weak loser, desperate for the attention you wouldn't otherwise get from those that are better human beings than you are. If you can't act like a mature adult, you should do us all a favor and find something else to do with your time. Being a message board menace is not something to put on your resume'.
lol I certainly wouldn’t bet against that statement. He is one weird individual.I guarantee you on his Grindr profile, he refers to Will & Grace as his children
“Now go get another monkey pox booster so your cats won’t catch the funk again.”Quite easily because I am awesome af.
lol your behavior in the fauci lied thread tells all. You are a repeat liar and spreader of disinformation. You claimed the clot shot prevented the spread of covid 19 as a single example. Other than moogy you are probably the single biggest menace on this forum. Now go get another monkey pox booster so your cats won’t catch the funk again.
lol I certainly wouldn’t bet against that statement. He is one weird individual.
“Now go get another monkey pox booster so your cats won’t catch the funk again.”
Fn![]()
Haha. I see your daddy tom had a handle I was using banned. I sees he’s still a little bi.tch and catering to his little libtards.PHUCK OFF PHAGGOT.
I had never thought about this, but "mean girls" is an apt description for some of the back and forths that go on here debating who is the worst person among us. In reality we're all wonderful human beings who just have different points of viewA retarded phaggot is a loser who has to call in "the click" to support him because he knows he can't win an argument by himself, you fuggin baby.
![]()
Haha. I see you daddy tom had a handle I was using banned. I sees he’s still a little bi.tch and catering to his little libtards.
Sad thing is I didn’t even talk to you losers and he still had to ban it. Seems like he wants to play this stupid game again.
Phuck off phaggot. Is that better?This is how a good person who is very stable would act.
Phuck off phaggot. Is that better?
Consider me “McLegion”This is also how a good person who is very stable would act.
It's how I have to identify.Whhaaaaaa, you’re not black. You can’t use that fist.
Consider me “McLegion”
You identify as a guy that pretends he cares about people but anyone without blinders can see right through it. You make fun of rainbow people and people of a different nationality on the Clemson site yet you put on your little libtard hat on the Iowa site and pretend like you care. I’m not sure if I should make fun of you or feel sorry for you.It's how I have to identify.
Oh I do but the snowflake mod bans me once they cry to him that I’ve created a new handle. He’s just like Trump. Trump bans media from the White House for telling it like it is. Poor Iowa mod bans me for telling it like it is.I don't care about your obsession with those guys, freakazoid. Go over there and annoy them with your meaningless Iowa in-fighting.
Oh I do but the snowflake mod bans me once they cry to him that I’ve created a new handle. He’s just like Trump. Trump bans media from the White House for telling it like it is. Poor Iowa mod bans me for telling it like it is.
That is a perfect example of what the Iowa site is like. Well done. This is probably what you should share with tom
Oh I do but the snowflake mod bans me once they cry to him that I’ve created a new handle. He’s just like Trump. Trump bans media from the White House for telling it like it is. Poor Iowa mod bans me for telling it like it is.
You realize some of them are still over here and talking back to me in this conversation correct? I came over here to continue where we left off at the old site. Now I’m simply stating that they put up the Trump wall over ant the Iowa site and ice is on me every time I post something over there. Imagine if they wanted this much protection for our country.You came over here specifically to stalk and harass them. They're no longer over here. Yet you continue obsessing over them. You don't see you have a problem that isn't anyone else's fault but your own?
An appropriate answer to the question you were asked is “yes” or “no.” Try again.You realize some of them are still over here and talking back to me in this conversation correct? I came over here to continue where we left off at the old site. Now I’m simply stating that they put up the Trump wall over ant the Iowa site and ice is on me every time I post something over there. Imagine if they wanted this much protection for our country.
NO, I MAKE FUN OF YOU PHAGGOT. TWO OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE PHAGGOTS. I DON'T CARE THEY LIKE DICK. THE ONLY PEOPLE OF A DIFFERENT NATIONALITY I DONT LIKE ARE MUSLIMS. UNLIKE YOUR ***** *** I HAVE BEEN SHOT AT BY MUSLIMS. SO **** THEM AND YOU, PHAGGOT.You identify as a guy that pretends he cares about people but anyone without blinders can see right through it. You make fun of rainbow people and people of a different nationality on the Clemson site yet you put on your little libtard hat on the Iowa site and pretend like you care. I’m not sure if I should make fun of you or feel sorry for you.
You make fun of me by using a word that offends your phag friends? That makes sense. About as much sense as a libtard can make.NO, I MAKE FUN OF YOU PHAGGOT. TWO OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE PHAGGOTS. I DON'T CARE THEY LIKE DICK. THE ONLY PEOPLE OF A DIFFERENT NATIONALITY I DONT LIKE ARE MUSLIMS. UNLIKE YOUR ***** *** I HAVE BEEN SHOT AT BY MUSLIMS. SO **** THEM AND YOU, PHAGGOT.
Have y’all seriously not *** yet? I mean it’s been days.
Tiger Illustrated Football
Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
Tiger Illustrated Football
CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson - Miami Postgame Notes