they are the more physically imposing teamPels get away with lots of contact.
Ouch.ouch, Stirtz rolled ankle. walks off. but live ball TO's killing OKC
Only downside is that he has a game high 4 TO's. NO has been doubling up on the guards for OKC. Outside of that, he's done pretty well. Dix also.I tuned in and the first thing I see is Bennett on the floor. Dammit. Highlights on twitter showed he was playing well too. Luckily he walked off under his own power so he seems to be ok.
ouch, Stirtz rolled ankle. walks off. but live ball TO's killing OKC
I have to wait 72 hours to watch this game because I live in Wisconsin and it's Blacked OutBucks vs Thunder on Prime. Getting ready for tipoff. Bennett out there with Josh Dix warming up. Dix on a 2-way contract.
Hawkeye Report
No longer a secret, Ava Heiden has emerged as a national name
Hawkeye Report Football
Jeremy Hecklinski set to start at Washington
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa women's wrestling
Hawkeye Report Football
Game Preview: Iowa vs. Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
The Friday Five