How old am I now?

Ludd

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
5,057
5,918
113
Yeah, me too. I told my boys they can pass me back and forth for the holidays.
I’ve told my kids that they each get half of my ashes and they have to keep the urn in their house and keep it clean for the rest of their lives so they have to take care of me their whole lives like I’ve had to take care of them. I want to be a burden.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Marshall2323

SleepyLion

All-Conference
Sep 1, 2022
2,912
4,491
113
I’ve told my kids that they each get half of my ashes and they have to keep the urn in their house and keep it clean for the rest of their lives so they have to take care of me their whole lives like I’ve had to take care of them. I want to be a burden.
Start from the 2:25 mark...
 

FGDreadnought

Redshirt
Jul 1, 2022
37
47
18
Enlisted Jan 1956. 15.5 years old. opted out in Dec 1967. Almost 11 years. I was one confused person. Would not trade a moment of it. Happy 4th to all.
Thank you for your service. My draft lottery # was 64 in 1972, the draft was done although my physician, a former Army surgeon in WWII told me I would never have been accepted into military service. Over Christmas break, PSU sophomore year I had a traumatic accident, broken neck, eight ribs, both collar bones, etc. The pain increased annually till I could no longer work after 30 years. Then the other diagnoses began to pile up. Birthday 71 is in a week and how many more only God knows. When every move, every breath is painful you have to focus on other things to make it through each day. Actually I don't remember what a pain free life ever was. I do the Mr. Spock thing and ignore pain, it is there but I don't acknowledge it generally.

Enough of that, congrats to those old timers who are able to be active. I'm blessed to have the best wife in the world who takes care of me. Stay cool and dry folks. Happy July.
 

Yogiman71

Senior
Oct 20, 2001
550
848
93
Staring at 75 on the 22nd. In the words of the immortal Mickey Mantle, " if I knew I'd live this long, I would have taken better care of myself. "
Am I the oldest here? I can't get used to seeing seniors with scooters, wheelchairs and walkers and realizing most are younger than me. Finding it difficult to combat isolation. Looking forward to the season so I can start some arguments. ;)
I turned 76 on June 10th
 
  • Like
Reactions: Marshall2323

Yogiman71

Senior
Oct 20, 2001
550
848
93
Staring at 75 on the 22nd. In the words of the immortal Mickey Mantle, " if I knew I'd live this long, I would have taken better care of myself. "
Am I the oldest here? I can't get used to seeing seniors with scooters, wheelchairs and walkers and realizing most are younger than me. Finding it difficult to combat isolation. Looking forward to the season so I can start some arguments. ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: step.eng69
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  2. 02 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  4. 04 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
  5. 05 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses