Come on libtards participate
Trump even broke Dick Cheney lolHe permanently broke them. They will never be the same.
I don't know. I think it'd be pretty close based on the attention and care given to this satanic ritual...More often than they think about killing innocent unborn children.
I don't know. I think it'd be pretty close based on the attention and care given to this satanic ritual...
Ask 'em if they'll vote for Biden again if he keeps his promise and runs against Trump for his re-election?Bump. Need the libtards to participate lol
WV Sports Football
How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
WV Sports Football
WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU
WV Sports Football
Ryan Ward focused on consistency and growing as a blocker
WV Sports Football
Rodriguez: Protect College Sports Act will provide the structure we want