On paper, as much as I want. In reality I've taken about one week a year and start worrying about work after two days.
Sounds identical to my father-in-law's setup at Occidental Petroleum.200 Paid leave hours (sick and holiday combined). Can carry over 200 hours a yr, which I have built up over the time I've been here. 10 company holidays, plus every other Friday off. 8 yrs at current employer.
I can take as much time off as I want. Which is about an hour a year.
This is not the full story...you live where other people vacation.
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia