How many tix RU giving up?

RUfan

Freshman
Jun 22, 2001
231
51
28
if Ash is back next year, how many fewer tickets RU getting next year? My brother and I have had 4 tickets for years now but it is getting impossible to find people to come to games with us - spouses, parents and siblings who claim to love us included. When we first got our tickets years ago, it was a party and excitement week after week.

I know the start of the buzz kill was Flood but enough is enough with Ash. There was more excitement around this program when we were in the AAC.
 

RUfan

Freshman
Jun 22, 2001
231
51
28
Good for you. I wish I could be like that but my frustration level with this program is too high right now.

Just curious, do you believe Ash will turn this program around? If not, how do you show/let your dissatisfaction for the direction of the program be known?
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN