How many games before

OopsICroomedmypants

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2022
2,401
3,391
113
After the end of the 3rd quarter when we are blowing out USM. Other than that, I won't call for the backup until the season is tanked. Shapen is a dang good QB. If we are in contention for a bowl game, then Shapen probably needs to play most of the snaps.
 

DAWGSANDSAINTS

All-Conference
Oct 10, 2022
3,359
3,061
113
I unfortunately don’t think this year is going to matter who the QB is.
Games are won or lost in the trenches and we don’t have enough talent yet on either side to be too optimistic.
I hope I’m wrong but our talent level is about 13-16th in big boy league and not sure if our coaching level is any better.
We need to be 5-9th consistently to have a chance at the making the Playoffs.
 

scdog1

Redshirt
Sep 15, 2012
126
16
18
I unfortunately don’t think this year is going to matter who the QB is.
Games are won or lost in the trenches and we don’t have enough talent yet on either side to be too optimistic.
I hope I’m wrong but our talent level is about 13-16th in big boy league and not sure if our coaching level is any better.
We need to be 5-9th consistently to have a chance at the making the Playoffs.
Jim Mora Playoffs GIF
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?