How long before Jerry fires Mike M?

Laner2

Senior
Dec 27, 2007
18,968
902
113
That busted coverage was inexcusable for a team at this level and a game this important.
 

BTF69

Redshirt
Oct 18, 2023
5,131
2
0
Hell he’s even older than Dingle, Penney and myself and I hate wearing suits.
Imagine being so rich that you don't have to care...and you still care about what people think. That is some twisted **** right there.
 

BTF69

Redshirt
Oct 18, 2023
5,131
2
0
Yep. Has no one to blame but himself. He’s the reason behind the years of ****.
Owners, in my opinion, should hire a GM and then LEAVE.

But they can't. Which I totally understand, I get that. But still...keep dressing "classy" and losing games, dork
 

DrAlan_Grant

Senior
Jan 30, 2019
1,961
618
87
Lol. Watching the cowboys choke is always funny. I'd like Belichick there as it's a very very Jerry Jones move and no way it would work out.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State