I am in NC, why am i looking at a cover w/ the Oregon kid on it????????????????????.....are there multiple?
"Kentucky's Dream Derailed" with Tyus celebrating our title. That has to crush the Kitty Kat faithful.
I remember Tyus striking that pose twice: against Virginia when he hit the dagger (that game started Duke's run in my opinion) and then in the Finals. Boy was he fun to watch. (sigh).
Amen. I'm still bitter to this day about how this team's season ended. I thought I was going to graduate the same year we won a national title. Ugh...Yeah I just want to be on the cover at the end of the season if you know what I mean...
![]()
![]()
Amen. I'm still bitter to this day about how this team's season ended. I thought I was going to graduate the same year we won a national title. Ugh...
![]()
Don't count it my heart still skips a beat when the Butler players just missed this three pointer at the end of the game lolThere are worse ways to spend a couple hours. Especially the last 5 minutes or so. Maybe next time I'll be able to actually sit down while watching.
Injuries to Pocius and Nelson really derailed what that team needed on the wings. Slashers. Ugh.
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Belmont at Duke
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Scrimmage preview: Belmont at Duke
Devils Illustrated Football
Across the Beat: Getting to know Georgia Tech
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke availability report filled with reserves
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have