How great is it

roadtrasheer

All-Conference
Sep 9, 2016
18,912
3,256
113
I could be wrong ,but shouldnt the conference championship game be counted as a play off game ? Or should i say could it be ?
 

bornaneer

All-Conference
Jan 23, 2014
31,283
2,001
113
I understand. But that is his personal accomplishment and I like that too. But I differentiate what he does for a living from who he is and he is a good WVian.

Quick story. I have a cousin who is a close childhood friend of Saban and still is a friend. When Saban was with LSU, I met him at a function. I dropped my cousin's name and Saban' s eyes lit up and he spent the next fifteen minutes talking to me. It was very cool and I enjoyed the conversation.
Thats like the time I ran into Joe Manchin at a WVU FB game and he really got excited when we started talking about our long ago good times at Billy's Meadow Brook Inn in Worthington. Anothe cool time was when my wife and I had a business dinner with Mary Lou Retton in Baltimore..... As we were getting our pictures taken...she looked down and said; "We even have our shoes on".
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
  2. 02 WV Sports Football On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
  4. 04 WV Sports Football JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase
  5. 05 WV Sports Baseball West Virginia baseball schedule with plenty of challenges