When the ranking come out where will we be? I think we should still be the top 10, but a loss at home is never good. We could be ranked about 15
No way we fall that far. We'll be no worse than 6 or 7.
When the ranking come out where will we be? I think we should still be the top 10, but a loss at home is never good. We could be ranked about 15
Dumb...you don't lose to #11 as # 1 and plummet to #15...that makes ZERO sense. My guess is 6-9
Even if someone is dumb it is funny seeing Jeff Goodman calling someone else dumb...
I'll take a slice of that pi ...
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
KSR Football
CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU