How does one get chairbacks to baseball games?

paindonthurt_

All-Conference
Jun 27, 2009
9,528
2,046
113
Sadly, our great university doesn't make baseball chairbacks very accessible from what I can find.
You can message me before almost every game and I have some.

they aren’t free but they are generally below market rate.

payment and transfer is super easy too and I don’t get a 1099 from stub hub.
 
Last edited:
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list