Click the button next to the emoji button (right side). Copy and paste image URL.Any help from bets appreciated...
Weird. I couldn't hear it.
Everything is spelled correctly here.Not the way I stated it...
Everything is spelled correctly here.
Insurrectional.. that. is. awesome.When you figure it out, please copy me on the insurrectional; I'm having issues at the house.
![]()
![]()
![]()
BBUK
Is that you brah?!???
:joy:
AlohaCat
![]()
BBUK
Is that you brah?!???
:joy:
AlohaCat
Darn you HC, why'd you go there....(I could have went all day without seeing that.) There are a few certain movies of his I have never watched. This is one. I have it too, just can't bring myself to watch it. maybe one day I will but I owe you one and will have to work on that first. I guess it's true what they state about money. Some will do about anything for a dollar. I was hoping he was drunk when he agreed to do this picture. Dang a glimpse of that hurts a brother. Chump... I had a Yuegling today, the first beverage in a while. I have to go down and get another one now.
![]()
WOW BBUK....is this the “sink or swim” methodology you are prescribing for the football team after today’s lackluster performance?!?!???
LOL :joy:
AlohaCat
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach