U jelly bababooey?That avatar should be your bigger concern.
Cause I'm gay, obviouslyJust curious.
Why do you have that picture of yourself on a message board which is nearly completely seen and responded to by males? Oh, wait, uh never mind.
U jelly bababooey?That avatar should be your bigger concern.
Cause I'm gay, obviouslyJust curious.
Why do you have that picture of yourself on a message board which is nearly completely seen and responded to by males? Oh, wait, uh never mind.
Just curious.Just curious.
Why do you have that picture of yourself on a message board which is nearly completely seen and responded to by males? Oh, wait, uh never mind.
Just curious.
Have you ever asked that question to @wildcatdonf ? (Btw, I'd be down for some donnie bear mode action. When he was younger he reminds me of Lou Ferrigno)
You doubted BCG. How dare you!The only time mine has changed was after I got booted for being an early Billy Clyde doubter.
I love boomers posting on the internet.Ours seats were in section 129 before the stadium renovation and they were taken away from my father and I. Still a Cat fan just not a season ticket holder. We had the seats since Commonwealth opened.
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings