How do I apply for a Board Moderator Volunteer Position?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADHAT1

Heisman
Apr 1, 2003
32,019
16,813
113
Different ideas will not be tolerated.
You must adhere to our way of thinking or be considered an outcast.
 

cyrock3

All-Conference
Dec 19, 2006
38,206
2,125
103
No, Choppin merely wants to cut down on the trash posts on this board. You can spew your hate and venom towards the staff if you like. It will be confined to one thread so as to keep this board clutter free. This is a similar stance to the one taken by moderators in previous situations when people wanted to rage at the coaches. This board is starting to be like it was during the days of Lance Thomas. Choppin is a guy trying to fix it.

He will make a great moderator.
 

DHajekRC84

Heisman
Aug 9, 2001
30,708
19,816
0
Sure I'm crazy. I believe in crazy things like: better facilities are needed to help recruiting, better recruiting is needed to get better players. Until you have those things I don't believe in harsh criticism of any coach. You think 2 1/2 years is enough time, I don't. We disagree. I'm okay with you and others disagreeing and if I stand alone in my beliefs that's cool. But please don't be arrogant enough to think that you are 100% correct about everything needed to improve the product on the court. Your views are opinions only, the same as mine. You must be a Republican.....lol

If you can tell me how next years team will perform with a full roster...let me know.... I need a few stock picks for my portfolio and I could really use your help.

Well for a guy coming out to try and calm the waters you sure have a funny way of doing it.

PS..I like Higgins too. Why didn't you just start a "where RU Higgins. We miss you Higgins. We love you Higgins" thread?
 
Oct 17, 2007
69,704
47,625
0
A good moderator does not put his or her finger on the scale. What we started seeing when much of the fanbase turned against Flood was that certain posters were banned because a finger went on the scale in favor of Flood.

Putting a vehemently pro-EJ poster in charge who promises to quash dissent is not the point of a moderator. This board is not North Korea.
 

Jackson206:)

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2006
3,594
3,304
113
Holy **** look at these posts, Cyrock and Choppin must be having a circle jerk the way they are up each other's a$$es.lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana