I'm 12-4 but every team I missed on I have losing in the second round.
I missed Baylor, Seton Hall, Marquette, U of Lol.
I missed Baylor, Seton Hall, Marquette, U of Lol.
I messed up there too. Should have known, the Cards have a Murray on their bench, and no Murray has ever beat a gopher.UL and Belmont. I had picked Minnesota initially and talked myself out of it.
I'm exactly the same except I did catch Murray StateI'm 12-4 but every team I missed on I have losing in the second round.
I missed Baylor, Seton Hall, Marquette, U of Lol.
I’ve made several brackets
My best has 1 miss, Florida/Nevada
This. All elite 8s are still in alive9-2. Belmont and U of L.
Actually doing better than I expected. At 10-1 so far counting Gonzaga as a win. Missed freaking :uzi: UL. I'll probably fall apart tonight or tomorrow though.
9-2. Belmont and U of L.
I was just the Belmont loss shy of a perfect first day on one of my brackets!Actually doing better than I expected. At 10-1 so far counting Gonzaga as a win. Missed freaking :uzi: UL. I'll probably fall apart tonight or tomorrow though.
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!