I’m sure it’s the right thing to do but that was a fun 6 innings to watch.
I’m sure it’s the right thing to do but that was a fun 6 innings to watch.
I’m sure it’s the right thing to do but that was a fun 6 innings to watch.
I don’t think you guys are getting that I know it was what needed to be done.Fristoe threw 87 pitches in 6 complete innings which equates to roughly ~ 110 in 9 complete.
So, you would risk his future in the sport.. early in the year ...to go longer than he's pitched before.. throw 110 pitches ...in his third ever CBB appearance of the year .... for chance at a 'maybe' no-no against a mac team?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?