Houston

Fitch44

All-American
Feb 11, 2004
3,581
7,375
0
I hate Tennessee but I really
Hate watching teams take zero chances to get out and run the entire game.
Houston keeps walking the ball up and then their guards take tough shots.
Houston is good but this is annoying to watch. They should be up way more.
 

Fitch44

All-American
Feb 11, 2004
3,581
7,375
0
They are up on TN by 17 at last timeout. I think they have a pretty good strategy.
Well, just hit 3 3’s so I will shut up.
They are a little undersized but tough as nails on D.
They will slow it down a bit against duke, but everyone’s thoughts on pulling off a win against the devils?
 

KY_BBN

Sophomore
Mar 14, 2015
64
182
0
Well, just hit 3 3’s so I will shut up.
They are a little undersized but tough as nails on D.
They will slow it down a bit against duke, but everyone’s thoughts on pulling off a win against the devils?
Not a chance they get to play the way they’d like against Duke
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cat in ga
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  2. 02 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  4. 04 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced