Houston Baptist

goldenhurricane2

All-American
Sep 9, 2006
7,754
8,908
113
It’s finally basketball season (I think that’s thanks to a painfully slow football season).

HBU went 12-18 last year (8-10 in conference).

TU opens as a 15 point favorite.

I’m interested to see some of the new comers in an actual game.
 

mcane

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2003
8,494
2,732
112
from midtown, headed downtown, then East to Reynolds around 11 AM. Happy hoops have arrived.

GOLDEN
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loca5174

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,250
16,423
113
Here , remembering the last time we had kids cheering at the wrong times, sometimes for the other team and all leaving with a few minutes to go leaving the arena empty for the final tense minutes. Hope they have worked that out better this year.

At least it will be nice to see what a decent crowd looks like. Let's get off to a good start and never look back !
 
  • Like
Reactions: cmullinsTU

cmullinsTU

All-American
Dec 19, 2006
10,193
8,297
78
FINALLY, BASKETBALL IS HERE!!!!

LET'S GET IT STARTED!!!!!!!

From St. Louis where I feel a cough coming on that is going to force me out of work from noon to 2ish pm...

GOLDEN!!!

Welp... apparently I jinxed myself, because now I legitimately do have a cough and feel a cold coming on.

GOLDEN!!!!?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bill Lowery_1

Barlass

Senior
Mar 1, 2004
2,861
635
0
I'm so ready for college basketball season to start that I'm watching Lamar vs. Champion Christian College.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more